lounge move, new area

Tyler Rivard

Apr 9, 2014, 3:27:07 PM4/9/14
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Thank you to everyone who helped last night. With the lounge moved into
the lobby area we now have an extra >100 square feet of space in our
unit. What would people like to see in that area? Workbenches, empty
desks, computers, more electronics equipment, other...?

-Tyler

Thomas Gray

Apr 9, 2014, 4:11:24 PM4/9/14
to makerspaceca
We need a place for surface mount soldering and some more electronic work benches.
I'd love to see a table with plastic casting stuff set up, but I think we can squeeze that in by the laser & 3d printer.