anyone coming for electronics night?

Pete Presant

Aug 20, 2015, 7:11:26 PM8/20/15
to makerspaceca
??

Derek Jacoby

Aug 20, 2015, 7:16:04 PM8/20/15
to makerspaceca
hadn't really intended to, but let me know if you're around and I'll pop by to say hi. Pete, I'd like to chat with you at some point anyway about that soundbooth project I talked about and then haven't done anything with :-)

This a big pile of (mostly not terribly exciting) components to sort!

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 4:11 PM, Pete Presant <pete.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
??

Pete Presant

Aug 20, 2015, 7:35:40 PM8/20/15
to makerspaceca
Sure, I'll plan on coming in at 7pm then and work on some things -- Derek if you happen to be able to stop by and discuss the soundbooth that would be great too.

Derek Jacoby

Aug 20, 2015, 7:37:12 PM8/20/15
to makerspaceca
you bet, I'll pop up around 7 or a few minutes thereafter!