Oscilloscope mislabelled?

Arthur

Aug 9, 2015, 8:14:22 PM8/9/15
to makerspaceca
Hi all,

Re the Hitachi V-212 20MHz scope, I recall bringing that in from my workshop a long time ago and labelling it "Owned by Arthur, on loan to Makerspace".

That label has disappeared and it has been relabelled "Owned by Makerspace".

Did someone just assume that if unlabelled, it belongs to Makerspace, or did I donate it and forget it?

Thanks,
Arthur

Derek Jacoby

Aug 9, 2015, 8:19:18 PM8/9/15
to makerspaceca

No knowledge of the label change, but if it was once yours and you want it back please reclaim it!

Arthur

Aug 9, 2015, 8:54:10 PM8/9/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
I don't need to take it back, I just want to "maintain ownership" in case I have to move away.

Doesn't seem likely, but ya never know.

Thanks!