Fwd: BioCoder 3 is out!

Derek Jacoby

Apr 15, 2014, 9:44:23 PM4/15/14
to makers...@googlegroups.com, biosp...@googlegroups.com, ig...@makerspace.ca
new issue of biocoder out.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nina DiPrimio <ndip...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 12:04 PM
Subject: BioCoder 3 is out!
To: Ryan Bethencourt <ryan.bet...@gmail.com>, Luis Rodriguez <uxco...@gmail.com>, Derek Jacoby <der...@gmail.com>, Todd Kuiken <todd....@wilsoncenter.org>, Sajith Wickramasekara <saj...@benchling.com>, Sachin Rawat <rawats...@gmail.com>, Peter Sand <peter...@gmail.com>, Michael Scroggins <michaelj...@gmail.com>, Noah Most <mostus...@gmail.com>, Holly Bauer <ho...@oreilly.com>, Kristen Brown <kri...@oreilly.com>

Hello all,

The Spring 2014 Issue of BioCoder is out today! It is currently available in free pdf downloadable form www.oreilly.com/biocoder/ and will hopefully be available as an online readable version with twitter/facebook icons shortly.  I know folks want to be able to easily share their individual articles, and we are working on that :)

Thank you for your hard work and awesome articles! Please share with all of your friends, colleagues and whoever you think might be interested.

I am thrilled you are sharing your viewpoints, projects, and expertise! We are reaching thousands of people. In the coming days, I will send you updates on reader comments and # of downloads!

We already have a lot of content for the BioCoder 4 issue, but please let me know if you want to contribute to the next issue. I know a few of you would like to write recurring pieces, and there are definitely some general topics that should be covered in each issue.

Best,
Nina

--
Nina DiPrimio, PhD