Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Pete Presant

ungelesen,
10.11.2015, 01:58:5710.11.15
an makerspaceca
Are those wheels still kicking around? Someone is looking for some:

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FREEstroller-wheels_26337956

Derek Jacoby

ungelesen,
10.11.2015, 02:00:2110.11.15
an makerspaceca
Yup, there are still some around. Not a huge number, but there are certainly 4 around.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Pete Presant <pete.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are those wheels still kicking around? Someone is looking for some:

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FREEstroller-wheels_26337956

Arthur

ungelesen,
10.11.2015, 04:25:4510.11.15
an makers...@googlegroups.com
I saw the box of wheels recently, in front of the Hackable racks in Electronics. It might be under another cardboard box.

Chris Stone

ungelesen,
10.11.2015, 17:48:5010.11.15
an makerspaceca
I responded to the guy and invited him out for tonight already, he can also have a crack at some of the wheels I have in my junk in the back.

On November 9, 2015 11:00:20 PM PST, Derek Jacoby <der...@gmail.com> wrote:
Yup, there are still some around. Not a huge number, but there are certainly 4 around.

On Mon, Nov 9, 2015 at 10:58 PM, Pete Presant <pete.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
Are those wheels still kicking around? Someone is looking for some:

http://www.usedvictoria.com/classified-ad/FREEstroller-wheels_26337956

Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten