laser level

Tyler Rivard

Aug 19, 2015, 6:51:19 PM8/19/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone have a laser level they could lend the makerspace for a day
to help with the installation of the sliding metalshop door? Rotary or
horizontal line will work. We need to mark a level line on three posts,
two of which are within a wall cavity, and a laser would me much faster
and easier than a string. Thanks

Tyler

Sandy Beaman

Aug 19, 2015, 7:14:17 PM8/19/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
No, but I have a water level which I used to hang the shed door. Low tech Egyptian pyramid technology, but it works. Yeah, I know they didn't have vinyl tubing back then.

Its a long piece of clear vinyl tubing filled with food coloring in water.

If there is tubing there, there is colored water in my bottom locker which I used.

Sandy

Tyler

Sandy Beaman

Jim Cliffe

Aug 19, 2015, 10:56:03 PM8/19/15
to makerspaceca
I have one you can borrow. But I don't have a vehicle, so it will have to be a pick-up or meet-up.

Jim Cliffe
Victoria, BC
48˚ 57'N 123˚ 13'W