Taig lathe to donate

Nate Usher

Mar 20, 2015, 12:22:06 AM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
I've got a little Taig lathe with woodturning attachments and a few tools that I have no space to use at home right now that I'd like to donate to the space, but I don't have a vehicle to drop it off with.  Is there anyone interested in having a woodturning lathe around that could help me drop it off?

Sébastien Lavoie

Mar 20, 2015, 1:28:30 AM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
That's a very nice offer for the woodshop. I for one would be interested in using it if it were at Makerspace. I'll ask Grant to see if it's okay, but it should be. I can help moving it if it's small enough to fit in a car.

Derek Jacoby

Mar 20, 2015, 1:32:12 AM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Sébastien and Nate! I'm looking forward to using it as well :-)

Derek

Nate Usher

Mar 20, 2015, 3:38:34 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
yes it will definitely fit in a car... I'll be around next week at the open house, maybe someone could help me pick it up then?

I'm looking forward to using it again too, it's been a year since I've had a space I can use it in

Sébastien Lavoie

Mar 20, 2015, 4:07:36 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Sure, I could help you then. Do you want me to meet you at the space Tuesday evening and we can go grab it? Or would you prefer that I drive by your house and give you and the lathe a ride to the space?

Nate Usher

Mar 20, 2015, 8:23:54 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Lets meet at the space, I'll be heading there straight from Camosun.  Does 6:30 work for you?

Sébastien Lavoie

Mar 20, 2015, 11:33:30 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
I can be there for 7pm, I'll tey to be there sooner if I can.

Nate Usher

Mar 24, 2015, 9:25:20 PM3/24/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
hey if you haven't left yet and happen to read this a ride would be cool, ended up stopping at home. if not I'll see you at seven and we can swing by my place and pick it up. I'll be the really tall guy with the black hat who is sweaty from riding his bike