Components

Derek Jacoby

Aug 19, 2015, 7:30:27 PM8/19/15
to makerspaceca

I have left two giant bins of components from the coast guard in the electronics area. I need my bins back, so sorting them into boxes by component type would be great. Mostly resistors and capacitors with a small array of other weird radar components. I'll find somewhere to put them this weekend unless someone else is able to get to them first...

Thx,

Derek

Mark

Aug 19, 2015, 7:53:52 PM8/19/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com

That sounds like fun.  I'll likely make it in tomorrow or next day, and
will take care of it.

Mark

Mark Sutin
ma...@sutin.ca

Pete Presant

Aug 21, 2015, 2:11:22 PM8/21/15
to makerspaceca, ma...@mediawizard.ca
We got started on the sorting last night. There are a number of coarse categories now which can be sorted into more specific categories later if needed.
-Resistors
-Capacitors
-Chips
-Power rectifiers & related
-Diodes (some overlap with Power items)
-Miscellaneous

Some more boxes/containers (roughly shoebox sized or a bit smaller) would be useful to make some more desk space and subdivide components further

pete