Arduino Animatronics components

Derek Jacoby

Nov 25, 2015, 4:23:18 PM11/25/15
to makerspaceca, <board@makerspace.ca>, Admin Makerspace
I'm going to place a fairly large China electronics order in the next day or so for the supplies for this Arduino-based animatronics class that I'll be running in late January. (This is a 9 week course through UVic continuing education, but taught at Makerspace. You'll hear more about that soon.)

If you will not want to take the class, but would like a parts kit please let me know. The attached pdf gives an idea of what I'm ordering but may not be the exact contents of the kit. I have a $30 budget per kit which this pretty much completely uses up.

Thanks!

Derek

arduino_class.pdf