biscuit jointer?

bencm.ho

Apr 17, 2015, 7:27:33 PM4/17/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone seen the biscuit jointer lately? It used to be on the 2nd top shelf by the wall/

Ben

Derek Jacoby

Apr 17, 2015, 7:32:34 PM4/17/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
No, I hope my biscuit joiner hasn't disappeared! I suspect it's floating around in there somewhere... afraid I haven't seen it, though.

On Fri, Apr 17, 2015 at 4:24 PM, bencm.ho <benc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone seen the biscuit jointer lately? It used to be on the 2nd top shelf by the wall/

Ben

lindsay mitchell

Apr 17, 2015, 7:46:53 PM4/17/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com

It should be on the shelves by the belt sanders

Sandy Beaman

Apr 17, 2015, 8:03:26 PM4/17/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com

If you can't find it Ben, I have one and can bring Saturday, tomorrow.

Sandy Beaman
(250)889-2973

On Apr 17, 2015 4:27 PM, "bencm.ho" <benc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Has anyone seen the biscuit jointer lately? It used to be on the 2nd top shelf by the wall/

Ben

Ben Ho

Apr 17, 2015, 11:21:20 PM4/17/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sandy,
If you can bring it tomorrow morning, that will be great!

thanks
Ben

bencm.ho