missing foredom tools

Tyler Rivard

Mar 27, 2015, 2:53:01 AM3/27/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
We used to have two, or maybe even three, foredom rotary tools. I've
been trying to find them, but so far have not. I remember seeing the
stands for them on the wire shelves closer to the vending machine, but
even those are missing. Has anyone seen this stuff lately? Here is what
they look like: http://www.foredomusa.com/Foredom-Motor-Hanger-MH5.jpg

-Tyler

Derek Jacoby

Mar 27, 2015, 2:55:01 AM3/27/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com, ad...@makerspace.ca

It was two. Man, this bothers me. I hope they turn up. I'll do some hunting tomorrow as well.

On Mar 26, 2015 11:53 PM, "Tyler Rivard" <ty...@tyrivard.com> wrote:
We used to have two, or maybe even three, foredom rotary tools. I've been trying to find them, but so far have not. I remember seeing the stands for them on the wire shelves closer to the vending machine, but even those are missing. Has anyone seen this stuff lately? Here is what they look like: http://www.foredomusa.com/Foredom-Motor-Hanger-MH5.jpg

-Tyler

Vincent J Geisler

Mar 27, 2015, 3:42:21 AM3/27/15
to ad...@makerspace.ca, makers...@googlegroups.com, Derek Jacoby

I saw them shortly before cleanup of the back. Last sighting for me.

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com