Swiss Army Garage

Mark

Aug 4, 2015, 4:57:28 PM8/4/15
to makerspaceca
Found a pretty nice knife at the Makerspace.  I stored it for you.  If it's yours, let me know.

Mark

Zachary Sousa

Aug 4, 2015, 10:17:56 PM8/4/15
to makerspaceca
That's probably mine, I brought one to the space yesterday and can't find it. I'll take a look next time I'm there.

Mark

Aug 7, 2015, 3:21:59 PM8/7/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com

Zach,

The knife is is the bottom of your unlocked locker, on top of some
wood. A few inches from the left side.

BTW, how is the new 3D printer working for you... any troubles?

--
Mark Sutin
ma...@sutin.ca

Zachary Sousa

Aug 9, 2015, 5:50:56 PM8/9/15
to makerspaceca, ma...@mediawizard.ca
Thanks! It's going quite well, the only problem that I had was with the extruder that I had designed. The bearing wasn't able to press on the filament enough, so instead, I am buying a pre-assembled MK-8 extruder (the one that makerbot's used) which costs about 5 dollars more. I'm on the 3rd revision of the laser cut enclosure, which is slightly bigger so there is room for wires. Also, I added support for a 16x2 LCD.