Re: Please accept my invitation to join Victoria Raspberry PiMakers And Others

Derek Jacoby

Nov 17, 2015, 3:43:10 PM11/17/15
to stu...@stuzog.com, Admin Makerspace, makerspaceca
Neat, I didn't know about this group! Thanks for sending that, Stuart. I've taken the liberty of copying the main makerspace google group in case others are interested as well. I'm not sure I can make it to this next one, but I'll try!

Derek

On Tue, Nov 17, 2015 at 12:01 PM, Stuart Hertzog <stu...@stuzog.com> wrote:

Meetup

Victoria Raspberry PiMakers And Others

Join Stuart Hertzog and 32 other Makers in Victoria. Be the first to hear about upcoming Meetups.
Interested in going beyond laptops and desktop computers into the exciting world of computer programming, electronics, prototyping, robotics, and embedded Linux systems? Or do you just want to use you... (learn more)

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Stuart Hertzog from Victoria Raspberry PiMakers And Others.

Questions? You can email Meetup Support at: sup...@meetup.com

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163

Unsubscribe from this type of email.