İlk okunmamış mesaja atla

andrew azzopardi

okunmadı,
26 Mar 2015 13:13:5726.03.2015
alıcı makers...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I would like to extend an invitation to our launch event this Friday from 7-11 at our new design studio. Robazzo has come a long way with the integral help from the makerspace and would love to see anyone interested in what we do. It will be a night of art, design, music, food and an overall sensory experience.

Eric Davies

okunmadı,
26 Mar 2015 14:00:5026.03.2015
alıcı makers...@googlegroups.com
Your image spells "investigation" as "investivagion". Mentioning just in case you have it on your webpage.

Eric Davies
Tümünü yanıtla
Yazarı yanıtla
Yönlendir