Recording studio

Joe Klovance

Jan 25, 2016, 7:54:29 PM1/25/16
to makerspaceca
I have a friend who is looking for a place to record a few interviews with good mics. Is the recording studio up to that?

Thanks,
Joe

Derek Jacoby

Jan 25, 2016, 8:01:29 PM1/25/16
to makerspaceca
the room is built and has power. None of the software or mixer are put together and acoustic treatments have not been messed with, so sound will not be optimal but is OK. Tell them to come on a Tuesday. If they're willing to help put things together, the equipment is available. I can do a test recording with them on my laptop to give them an idea of sound quality as it currently exists.

Thx,

Derek

Chris Stone

Jan 26, 2016, 6:24:39 PM1/26/16
to makerspaceca
Just FYI, I tested the green screen, we need to get better lighting in there, but it worked pretty well considering.

Derek Jacoby

Jan 26, 2016, 6:26:28 PM1/26/16
to makerspaceca
Yup, I have some lights I'll bring in tonight.