Chinese arduino clones

n.us...@gmail.com

Mar 20, 2015, 12:22:05 AM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Arthur was mentioning at the open house that there are some cheap arduino clones/kits for sale kicking around somewhere.  Who should I get in touch with about that and what do they cost?

Derek Jacoby

Mar 20, 2015, 1:06:47 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nate,

Figured out where they went!

Each kit contains:

Arduino clone board
1 Breadboard for mounting on a shield or using separately
1 set of wire connectors
1 USB cable
1 bag of assorted parts such that interesting sketches can be used without any other parts

and is $25 for makerspace members (and $35 for nonmembers if someone outside ms wants one, btw.)

Anyone on the board should now know how to get them, or shoot the $25 as a donation on the makerspace page and I'll pull one out for you and leave it somewhere with your name on it if that's easier.

Thanks!

Derek

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 8:39 PM, <n.us...@gmail.com> wrote:
Arthur was mentioning at the open house that there are some cheap arduino clones/kits for sale kicking around somewhere.  Who should I get in touch with about that and what do they cost?

ty...@tyrivard.com

Mar 20, 2015, 2:27:43 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com

I ran into Nate at the space yesterday evening and grabbed him one of the kits.

Nate Usher

Mar 20, 2015, 3:39:33 PM3/20/15
to makers...@googlegroups.com
yes thank you, I'll bring some cash for that on Tuesday