Meeting & Open Hours tomorrow 6/21/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jun 20, 2016, 9:58:12 PM6/20/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Ok, lots of news to discuss, so I’m posting the night before:

1- As of Saturday, GCA (or LaunchHouse Inc., or whatever you want to call them), have moved out of the building.

2- Also on Saturday, we received a form letter from SHDC (the new operator), stating “all current subleases will continue to be honored”. This is hopefully a positive thing.

3- The new name for the building is The Dealership.

4- Now, does this mean the cleaning & organizing in the space stops? No. The Ingenuity Labs concept is at least an interesting concept with a lot of advantages (accessible 3 phase! welding indoors!), and worth a look (Field trip on Friday around 6-ish, we think…) We’ll also have another cleaning & organizing session on Saturday.

Also, I found a new home for the (really old) Tektronix 531 scope, so that’s cool.
If anyone wants to haul off an old VGA-only LCD monitor, we have a few up for grabs for a nominal donation.

See you tomorrow,

Sam