Happy prime factorization day!

Joe ODonnell

May 3, 2015, 7:52:59 PM5/3/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
 Happy prime factorization of the last two digits of the year day:
5-3-2015

In celebration, and to further our club's Science Tech Engineering Math
education mission, I invite you to watch the movie 'Traveling Salesman' on Amazon Prime video:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KEJEZIA

This documentary like fictional movie is about a search to solve the
most important math problem in computer science, to answer the question does p=np ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P_versus_NP_problem

If you can solve this problem, not only will you likely win the Nobel prize,
but the Clay Math Institute will also pay you 1 million dollars:

http://www.claymath.org/millennium-problems