Raspberry Pi Quad Core 900Mhz. 1Gb ram.

dave walton

Feb 2, 2015, 8:04:59 AM2/2/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

Ross Bochnek

Feb 2, 2015, 1:52:27 PM2/2/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
WHOA!

Spokehedz

Feb 2, 2015, 1:53:30 PM2/2/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
And they are sold out everywhere. So, just start waiting for a month
before stock is back in for 'em.

They do look amazing though.

On 2/2/15, Ross Bochnek <interac...@gmail.com> wrote:
> WHOA!
>
> --

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like
that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to
success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love,
everything.” -- Nikola Tesla

"Nikola Tesla is the true unsung prophet of the electronic age; without whom
our radio, auto ignition, telephone, alternating current power generation
and transmission, radio and television would all have been impossible."
-- Ben Johnston

Ross Bochnek

Feb 2, 2015, 1:55:08 PM2/2/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
http://www.raspberrypi.org/raspberry-pi-2-on-sale/

On Monday, February 2, 2015 at 8:04:59 AM UTC-5, Dave Walton wrote:
http://www.raspberrypi.org
$35

Spokehedz

Feb 2, 2015, 1:57:34 PM2/2/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
It's sold out/backordered everywhere I tried to buy one.