Meeting/Open Hours tonight 9/20/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

Sep 20, 2016, 11:48:52 AM9/20/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Some important stuff to talk about tonight:

Ingenuity
-I’ve written to them to confirm if we have a table for soldering. I’ll put up a sign-up spreadsheet as soon as I get confirmation from them. I’m probably going to keep the setup minimal (2 stations, everything can fit in a rolling carry-on case, etc.)
-Batteries for kits showed up. I built a kit as a test. Two significant differences- the LED orientation is different from before and isn’t as clearly marked (use the flat sides of the LEDs to indicate negative, and they face each other), and the LEDs aren’t the blinky kind, they’re just flat red.

Space
-Long story short, we’ll likely have to move to a smaller section of the other side of the garage (full details TBD), estimated timeframe is sometime in December/January. Stuff is definitely getting thinned out before then.
-If you have giant stuff that isn’t getting used, please get it out of the space before then.
-If you have an access card to the space, please pay your dues- cash or paypal to du...@makersalliance.org

Sam

William Dwyer

Sam Harmon