Work session/cleanup tomorrow 3/25/2017 noon

Sam Harmon

Mar 24, 2017, 2:53:57 PM3/24/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We’re having another work session tomorrow, starting around noon. We could use all the help we can get. Please try to make it if you can.

In addition to the event on Monday, there will apparently be an inspection from the Fire Department.

Tasks to be done:
-more cleanup of the “holding areas” - can we get them clear (or at least close to it)?
-get the CO2/Argon tanks into the space and securely chained up.
-more electrical wiring tweaks
-more finding places for things

Anyone want the Craftsman Radial Arm Saw? Let me know.

Sam

Sam Harmon

Mar 25, 2017, 9:17:48 PM3/25/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
> On Mar 24, 2017, at 2:53 PM, Sam Harmon <samuel...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We’re having another work session tomorrow, starting around noon. We could use all the help we can get. Please try to make it if you can.
>
> In addition to the event on Monday, there will apparently be an inspection from the Fire Department.
>
> Tasks to be done:
> -more cleanup of the “holding areas” - can we get them clear (or at least close to it)?

Done! Thanks to the dude from craigslist that came and hauled off the scrap pile!

There’s still some stuff that’s not /exactly/ in the space, but it’s at least touching it. Best we could do on short notice.

Also, Sometime between Tuesday and Friday, the chicken coop was torn down. So if the existence of a chicken coop on the property was keeping you away, worry no more. If you wanted it, you had your chance and blew it.

> -get the CO2/Argon tanks into the space and securely chained up.

Done.

> -more electrical wiring tweaks

Done (aka unplug any extraneous extension cords)