RE: [makersalliance] RepRap update (and a print request)

Nathan Clark

Nov 18, 2014, 9:59:26 AM11/18/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring these by tonight. Are these the only 3D printed parts we need to bring this Frankenstein to life ?

Nov 18, 2014, 10:27:52 AM11/18/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I believe they should be the last printed parts we'll need (famous last words...)

This should alleviate the jamming and non-feeding we were getting on the QU-BD extruders.

Frankenstein has printed some lovely little square-ish things that should really be cubes, so far :-)

Given tonight's temperature, we may not be doing too much printing with the RepRap (should we build an insulated enclosure?)

Sam