Open Hours Tonight 7/25/2017 7pm

Sam Harmon

Jul 25, 2017, 1:48:58 PM7/25/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We will be having our usual open hours tonight starting at 7. I will attempt to make it in earlier, but it could be a challenge today.

Also, the next DFI Crypto Party is currently scheduled for September 16th. They’ve asked if we would like to build & demonstrate some sort of art project (doesn’t have to be Infosec/Cryptography related, but could be!) Potentially any such project could also be re-used at Ingenuity the next weekend (or Mini Maker Faire in November) Any ideas? Let’s hear them.

See you tonight,

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Aug 8, 2017, 5:07:27 PM8/8/17
to Makers' Alliance
I just learned about a rad synth library for Arduino, which makes lots of cool sounds. I'll have to remember what the library is called, and can Olay with it a bit at our open hours tonight.