Hacking Lake Erie

mhe...@clewa.org

Nov 1, 2016, 11:57:12 AM11/1/16
to Makers' Alliance
Hi Makers!

My name is Max and I'm the Program Coordinator for the Cleveland Water Alliance. I'm am currently working on a regional innovation competition focused on the Lake Erie watershed. We're bringing together teams of creative and excited people from Northeast Ohio and beyond to make programs and gadgets that have the potential to impact our Lake in a positive way. I'm attaching a 1 page project description to this post. If you like clean water, making stuff, or the chance to compete for $100,000 worth of prizes, give it a look or reach out to me. My contact info is below and I'll also be at your November 9th meetup to talk a little more and answer questions about the program. Good luck with your elections and have a great week!

Best,

Max Herzog

Project Summary.pdf