Open Hours tomorrow 10/10/17 7pm

Sam Harmon

Oct 9, 2017, 10:45:38 PM10/9/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We are having our weekly open to the public hours tomorrow night, officially starting at 7pm, but I’ll likely be at the space by 6 (traffic permitting). For those coming by for the first time, the address is 3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights 44120 (aka ’The Dealership’). Park in the north lot, and come all the way around to the very back of the building. You’ll pass through the Tunnel Vision Hoops area to get to our area.

Some things that might get worked on:
-I’ll continue re-wiring the Shapeoko electronics into what I hope will be a much more secure enclosure
-Preparations for the Mini Maker Faire (November 4th is coming soon!)
-Preparations for our October 21st workshop (three seats are still available!)
-Planning for our next workshop (maybe November 18th? Build Your Own Arduino!)
-Planning for other classes (Requests? Post ‘em here. Want to teach something? Let me know…)
-And as always, your cool projects that you bring and/or work on at the space! Want to talk about them? Hit reply and tell us all about what you’re working on!

See you there,

Sam

Sheila Woidke

Oct 9, 2017, 10:54:23 PM10/9/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi
What is the October 21st workshop?
Thanks
Sheila

Sam Harmon

Oct 9, 2017, 10:57:36 PM10/9/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group

It’s to build a simple sound generator called the Atari Punk Console.

Registration is here (or you can register in person with cash at the space during open hours):
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/build-an-atari-punk-console-tickets-38518546008?aff=efbeventtix

Sam