Reminder: Open Hours tomorrow 12/12/15 2-6pm

Sam Harmon

Dec 11, 2015, 2:47:40 PM12/11/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Trying to continue Saturday Open Hours while the elements allow it. 2-6pm for sure, but I’ll attempt to get in earlier if there’s a call for it.

Things that might happen:
-Wood cart construction (procured casters and a plywood sheet for it)
-Marble Lathe base drilling (procured a hammer drill & bits for it)
-CNC machine plotting and/or construction
-Whatever projects you want to bring or work on…

See you then,

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Dec 13, 2015, 12:08:50 AM12/13/15
to Makers' Alliance
What a beautiful day!

-I showed up with a bunch of 2x4 pieces as Sam was finishing the rolling lumber rack.  It's now full of 2x4 and 1x1 lumber for your constructing pleasure.
-Ian got a second webcam hooked up to our security system
-Steve continued to assemble the Shapeoko CNC router, and plan the bigger version
-Sam, Ian, and I cleared off most of the pallet rack in preparation for moving it for the next evolution of our space
-I soldered some stuff (shocking, I know)

The next big task for setting up the new shop configuration is moving ALL the stuff that is under the pallet rack, as well as the mobiles, so we can move the rack and set up the wood/metal shop!   We're also talking about cleaning out the green powertool rack and moving it, to ease the moving of the pallet rack.

Jim Owens

Dec 13, 2015, 9:19:18 AM12/13/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much!