11/18/14

Ross Bochnek

Nov 17, 2014, 12:22:16 PM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
We're scheduled for a meeting tomorrow.  The weather might have other plans.

Some items we may want to discuss:
-How do we get the plastic and cover the windows?
-Further discussion of equipment purchases
-What can we do about the air compressor motor and/or getting 3-phase power in the back?  Dave has some great suggestions about this!
-CNC status reports about the Rep-Rap (Sam), MaxCNC (Joe N.), Seiko (me), and Stratsys (Bob will be at a sensor lecture, so someone can summarize the work he did last week.)
-I can also provide a brief status report about the Classroom/Theater and Electromechanics Lab progress

what else?

Robert McTrusty

Nov 17, 2014, 12:23:55 PM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
The plastic for the windows will be donated by hoop house

Sam Harmon

Nov 18, 2014, 10:26:06 AM11/18/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

> On Nov 17, 2014, at 12:22 PM, Ross Bochnek <interac...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We're scheduled for a meeting tomorrow. The weather might have other plans.

We'll meet up front and then attempt the back. Dress warm...

> Some items we may want to discuss:
> -How do we get the plastic and cover the windows?
> -Further discussion of equipment purchases

I took the original list from a year ago and wikified it, along with a couple of additions that people have mentioned recently:

http://mawiki.atea.us/index.php?title=Wishlist

If you think there are things that are missing or I mischaracterized something, there is a way to fix it :-)

> what else?

Network updates - at some point I'm going to try to fire up one of those Cisco switches and see if I can get it functional enough to expand our wired network. Unless somebody else wants to take a crack at it.

Sam