Open Hours/Shaker Makers Planning tonight 4/11/2017 7pm

Sam Harmon

Apr 11, 2017, 12:55:11 PM4/11/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We will be meeting tonight at the usual place (3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights, same as the last 5 years) at the usual time (7pm). We’ll mostly be preparing for Shaker Makers since it’s now eleven days away!

-AFAIK, nothing needs cleaned, unless you’ve made a mess or something. If you did, please clean it up!
-If anyone has spare unbuilt badge kits, let me know and/or bring them in. There’s a slight chance that the ones ordered for Shaker Makers won’t arrive in time. I have some that I loaned out a few years ago waiting for me at work, but I’ve been out sick so haven’t seen them yet.
-Anything else?

There may also be some work on the Direct-to-Garment printer tonight as well…

See you there?

Sam