Fwd: 3D printing design class teacher

Sam Harmon

Aug 23, 2017, 10:03:34 AM8/23/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Anyone interested in teaching a 3D design class?

Begin forwarded message:

From: Mary Pelton <Mary....@mentorpl.org>
Subject: 3D printing design class teacher
Date: August 22, 2017 at 7:59:32 PM EDT

Hi,

My name is Mary Pelton and I am a librarian at Mentor Public Library.

The library just recently got a 3D printer,  which will open to the public on September 5, 2017.

While I understand 3D printing, I am not a designer/artist/engineer. So I am looking for someone to teach a computer class on 3D design sites (using Tinkercad or one of the other basic 3D design softwares.)

Do you know of anyone who would be willing to teach such a class for the library?

Thank you.

Mary K. Pelton
Librarian
Mentor Public Library
8215 Mentor Avenue
Mentor, OH 44060

Lending, Learning, Leading

"There's no point in being grown-up if you can't be childish sometimes." -Doctor Who

Jim Owens

Aug 23, 2017, 5:29:20 PM8/23/17
to samuel...@gmail.com, makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I would be interested in learning the details, like when and where and who ...