Open Hours Tonight 10/13/2015 7pm

Sam Harmon

Oct 13, 2015, 2:15:55 PM10/13/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We will be having open hours tonight, as usual.

I will be bringing, at a minimum, the following items:
-One 24” 150 foot roll of paper for the Inkjet Plotter
-One 4oz bottle of black garment printer ink
-One 4oz bottle of garment printer line cleaning solution
-One garment printer cleaning syringe kit

I’ll also be attempting some work on the CNC machine if time allows.

What will you be working on?

Sam

Ian ‍

Oct 13, 2015, 2:18:38 PM10/13/15
to Makers' Alliance
Unfortunately I have to attend a mandatory Drivers ed class tonight in order to get my drivers license before I turn 18.
I'll be in next week.

Jim Owens

Oct 13, 2015, 2:26:28 PM10/13/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Either working Ross' and my art project or trying to design a "badge".

Jim

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Sam Harmon" <samuel...@gmail.com>
Date:Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:15 PM
Subject:[makersalliance] Open Hours Tonight 10/13/2015 7pm

Jim Owens

Oct 13, 2015, 2:26:56 PM10/13/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Bon chance, Mon ami.
From:"Ian ‍" <lawnbo...@gmail.com>
Date:Tue, Oct 13, 2015 at 2:18 PM
Subject:[makersalliance] Re: Open Hours Tonight 10/13/2015 7pm

Unfortunately I have to attend a mandatory Drivers ed class tonight in order to get my drivers license before I turn 18.
I'll be in next week.

Ross Bochnek

Oct 13, 2015, 3:02:42 PM10/13/15
to Makers' Alliance
collaboration with Jim on art and hopefully with Aaron on connecting Seiko limit switches and/or servos to Gertbot.