Fwd: Kent State Mini Maker Faire Invitation

Sam Harmon

Mar 31, 2014, 4:43:53 PM3/31/14
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Is anyone interested in representing the group at the Kent State Mini Maker Faire next month? It's during the day on a Thursday, so I can certainly understand folks not being able to do it.

Sam

Mar 31, 2014, 6:01:20 PM3/31/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested.

Jim Owens

Mar 31, 2014, 6:40:23 PM3/31/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I would, but it's during the day on a Thursday, so I am not being able to do it.

Jim

Ross Bochnek

Apr 3, 2014, 6:42:37 PM4/3/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
I could probably go, and I'd like to discuss what I could bring and show.  If I could bring Kazoo Chopbot and the poster, could I also bring some of the leftover PVC and stickers to make kazoos?

What else could I bring that we've made?  Perhaps some bronze and aluminum castings?

I could also bring my Tethered Photography setup and be able to answer questions about that.

Ross Bochnek

Apr 20, 2014, 3:45:13 AM4/20/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
If I could bring Chopbot to this Kent event, could you bring it this Tuesday, Bob?  It would be great to run it, if possible, but I'd love to at least show it.  Thanks!

Robert McTrusty

Apr 20, 2014, 9:23:03 AM4/20/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hey Ross
Chop bot already at the space. As well as the pipe,

Torrie Fischer

Apr 20, 2014, 10:26:46 AM4/20/14
On Monday, March 31, 2014 16:43:53 Sam Harmon wrote:
> Is anyone interested in representing the group at the Kent State Mini Maker
> Faire next month? It's during the day on a Thursday, so I can certainly
> understand folks not being able to do it.

SYNHAK's got a table there. We're doing soldering workshops and a few projects
to show off.
signature.asc

Ross Bochnek

Apr 21, 2014, 3:53:28 AM4/21/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
groovy

Ross Bochnek

Apr 24, 2014, 5:45:14 AM4/24/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Sam, was I supposed to fill out the application for this, or did you do it? Otherwise, they probably won't be expecting me. I just remembered that the invitation to participate was forwarded by Sam, and not a post by someone who is likely following this list. Oops!

gs volt

Apr 24, 2014, 9:52:20 AM4/24/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com, Kate Harmon, kwol...@kent.edu
I know Kent State Mini Maker Faire's signup is closed and the event is scheduled for today.

It hasn't begun yet. So, I will write.

Kate, Kevin:
  It'd be great to have Makers Alliance at Kent's Mini Maker Faire - do you have any spots open? Attendees in Kent will enjoy seeing their ChopBot that makes Kazoo parts on the spot. Please reply back when you get a chance.

Thanks Ross!

Regards,

--
G | Gaurav Narain Saxena | (330) 283 - 4972gsvolt.wordpress.com | @gsvolt

I am a Board Member at SYN/HAK: The Akron Hackerspace located at 48 S Summit St Akron Ohio 44308
I am providing technical consulting services to Sherwin-Williams on behalf of Bennett Adelson (Microsoft Solution Center) located at 6050 Oak Tree Blvd, Cleveland, Ohio 44131
I have also been providing solutions to non-trivial problems other businesses may have through my company Whiskey Bits LLC located in Portage Lakes, Ohio
Learn more about things I have created by reading my About page on my blog

On Thu, Apr 24, 2014 at 5:45 AM, Ross Bochnek <interac...@gmail.com> wrote:
Sam, was I supposed to fill out the application for this, or did you do it?  Otherwise, they probably won't be expecting me.  I just remembered that the invitation to participate was forwarded by Sam, and not a post by someone who is likely following this list.  Oops!

Ross Bochnek

Apr 24, 2014, 10:27:57 AM4/24/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

We're IN!  IT'S ON!

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Makers' Alliance" group.

Ross Bochnek

Apr 25, 2014, 3:11:19 AM4/25/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Kent Mini Maker Faire went great!  KSU itself proves to have a lot of cool stuff on its own as well.