Open Hours tonight 9/8/2015 7pm

Sam Harmon

Sep 8, 2015, 3:48:26 PM9/8/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Hey all,

I’ll be bringing some more air hoses & fittings, as well as some LED light bulbs (specifically for the blasting cabinet, so we’re not etching away at the CFL bulb that’s in there now…)

I have to leave around 8pm tonight, but I can think of a number of things that folks can work on:
-move the big refrigerator to the spot between the library and the gray bench/cabinet - use the pallet jack, since it’s quite large and heavy.
-finish the cabinet stand (an impact driver would be super helpful to get this done quickly- I’ll bring mine, but I’ll be leaving with it...)
-turn the relay rack into a server rack (Ian has some ideas on how to accomplish this)

According to the meetup group, someone is also supposed to be bringing some “combat robots”, whatever that means.

Sam

Sam Harmon

Sep 9, 2015, 1:36:20 PM9/9/15
to Makers' Alliance
Blasting cabinet is looking pretty nice now with its own bench & compressor:
https://instagram.com/p/7Y8SScNmdC/

Many thanks to Joe N and Ian for helping get it all together!

We'll add locking casters in the future...

Sam