Fwd: Promotional Materials for Brite Winter: Irth

Robert McTrusty

Feb 19, 2018, 2:22:08 PM2/19/18
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Emily Appelbaum <emi...@britewinter.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 19, 2018, 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: Promotional Materials for Brite Winter: Irth
To: <fashion...@gmail.com>, Robert McTrusty <bob...@gmail.com>, juliette antony <juliett...@gmail.com>, lydia dolsen <Nomast...@gmail.com>, <MariaxKri...@gmail.com>, Greg Spoth <art...@att.net>, <ajmor...@gmail.com>, Randy Crider <randy...@gmail.com>, Mariah Becker <mar...@britewinter.com>, Monica Gustin <mon...@britewinter.com>, Jasmine Latorres <JasmineL...@gmail.com>

Hello IRTH! Just a quick update - the finalized exhibitor list is now attached for promotion, as promised.

Additionally, PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY below for details and day-of instructions. If you have questions, you can email me or *for fastest response, text 440-479-2077.*

VENDORS + PERFORMERS/EXHIBITORS:

 -- LAYOUT: Tent Layout is attached - you can see where you'll be set up; however, we reserve the right to change layout if needed. When you arrive onsite to set up, please look for the table/sign with your exhibit name on it. If there is a [T] next to your exhibit name, it means you have requested a table and chairs be provided to you. If no [T] appears, please bring your own.

-- LOAD IN - Load in is between 11 am and 12 pm. Procedure is to drive up, drop your items at your vending location, and move your car to parking lot. All cars must be off site by 1:30 pm at the absolute latest (but they should move car as soon as its unloaded to guarantee parking spot). LOAD IN MAP NOW ATTACHED.

-- DAY OF CONTACT - Your contact for DAY OF load in ONLY is Brian McCrodden at 440-263-9151. Please don't contact him before Saturday, February 24. If you have trouble finding you tent, parking, or any other day-of concerns, please call him not me.

-- VENDOR FEES - reminder, your fee is due by tomorrow! If you haven't sent it in, please make arrangements to drop off in person at 3500 Lorain Avenue to Mariah Becker (copied) by emailing mar...@britewinter.com to arrange a time.

-- VENDOR/EXHIBITOR LIGHTING - Ambient colored light is provided, but to light specific items or artwork, vendors should bring your own small cliplights/LEDs PLUS extension cords/splitters. Power guaranteed within 50 feet: it will likely be closer, but please come prepared.

-- POWER/PLUG-INS - Nothing besides lighting is allowed to be plugged in, unless it has been pre-approved. (space heaters, for instance; they crash our grid and pose fire risks.)

-- HOURS - Vending hours are 3 pm till 11 pm in Cryopoeia and Vinus Venutia. Vendors in Vulcan Marsa tent and Irth are invited and encouraged to stay from 3 pm until 1 am, as these spaces are open later.

-- DRESS - All vendors/exhibitors should dress in layers. Bring gloves, hats, and hand/foot warmer packets. Warm sturdy boots are especially important, for vendors in the heated tents.

-- HOSTING YOUR BOOTH - You are expected to host your booth and interact with our audience. There will be volunteer monitors in each space (or your fellow vendors!) who can watch your exhibit if you need to take a break/warm up/visit the bathroom. However, if you plan to be gone long amounts of time (to see acts, for instance) it's best to bring a friend to help you with your booth.

Emily Appelbaum
Art Director  |  Brite Cleveland

www.britewinter.com  |  @britewinter

Brite Winter 2018 is February 24th in the Flats!

Want to help build Brite?!?
Join us at Cleveland's Newest Collaborative Work Space, the Hamilton Collaborative: 5401 Hamilton Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114

Enter at the 53rd Street Gate immediately north of Hamilton Avenue on the righthand (east) side of the street. Drive all the way back to the large green roll up door (Dock 6). Follow Signs.

Want to apply as a Brite artist?!? There's still time! Apply here!

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 1:18 AM, Emily Appelbaum <emi...@britewinter.com> wrote:
HEY FRIENDS! So Excited to have you exhibiting at Brite Winter in Irth @ Mulberry's! Attached are some promotional materials you can share on your FB/Insta --

1. Description of your Location: Irth @ Mulberry's

2. [[ A Description of the tent's vendors will be forthcoming; we're waiting on a couple to finalize, but it will be sent]]

3. Personalized filters with YOUR NAMES on them. They are .png's, and are translucent to you can drop them over any photo in almost any program: Photoshop, Word, Pixlr, etc. (See the example of the attached "I Helped Build Vulcan Marsa")

Please use the one personalized to you/your group, and make sure the right filter gets distributed to your team members, or any contacts you're responsible for bringing to the event!

Please help your team members to edit and share these if they need a hand! Let's spread the word!

An example post: "Hey, I'm so excited to share that we'll be at Brite Winter 2018! The theme this year will take guests on an Intergalactic Adventure through different worlds: I'll be in the FROSTY FÊTE Planetary Bazaar in IRTH!!"

Emily Appelbaum
Art Director  |  Brite Cleveland

www.britewinter.com  |  @britewinter

Brite Winter 2018 is February 24th in the Flats!

Want to help build Brite?!?
Join us at Cleveland's Newest Collaborative Work Space, the Hamilton Collaborative: 5401 Hamilton Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio, 44114

Enter at the 53rd Street Gate immediately north of Hamilton Avenue on the righthand (east) side of the street. Drive all the way back to the large green roll up door (Dock 6). Follow Signs.

Want to apply as a Brite artist?!? There's still time! Apply here!

Mulberry's Plan copy 2-18.pdf
2018 Brite Promo Irth.pdf
2018 Brite Promo RBMC.pdf
IRth vendors.pdf
2018 Artist+Vendor Load-in+Parking Map.pdf