Local group for IT folk?

Jim Owens

Oct 23, 2017, 10:09:02 AM10/23/17
to Makers' Alliance
Is there a general, local group for IT folk?

Sam Harmon

Oct 23, 2017, 1:12:07 PM10/23/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I don’t know of anything that I’d describe as “general”. All of the ones I know of tend to be somewhat specialized- specific technologies, programming languages, environments, etc.

Sam

> On Oct 23, 2017, at 10:08 AM, 'Jim Owens' via Makers' Alliance <makersa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>
> Is there a general, local group for IT folk?
>
> Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Jim Owens

Oct 23, 2017, 2:04:34 PM10/23/17
to samuel...@gmail.com, makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Would there be any interest in having the club host technical talks by local IT vendors?

Jim
On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 1:12 PM, Sam Harmon