Open Hours tonight 3/28/2017 7pm

Sam Harmon

Mar 28, 2017, 1:42:50 PM3/28/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Space will be open tonight by 7pm.

Now that the vast majority of all the moving is done (seriously, big thanks to *everyone* who has helped out over the last few months), it’s time to really focus on the Shaker Makers event on April 22nd.

Things that could be worked on:
-refurbishing the Chopbot - our PVC cutting robot needs some attention before it can be used.

-Does the Pendulum need any upgrades/modifications? (Also, its pipes are now on top of the pallet rack, in case anyone needs to get them down in the near future - be careful pulling down the ones closer to the white shelf up there that will probably be gotten rid of soon)

-Learn to Teach Learn to Solder- If anyone that hasn’t taught the badge-soldering workshop wants to learn how to teach it, let me know.

Some additional (non-Shaker Makers) things people could work on:
-Finding the correct places for the random stuff still in boxes underneath the tables.
-Some other cool project you bring to work on.

See you tonight,

Sam

Sam Harmon

Mar 28, 2017, 2:38:42 PM3/28/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group

UPDATE
Apparently the event going on today in the garage is actually an art exhibition running from 6-9pm.

On the minus side, we’ve been asked to "please refrain from using loud equipment/machinery during this time.” This probably includes blasting the soundsystem.

On the plus side, maybe some of these people at the art exhibition may have interest in their local makerspace, so let’s put a good foot forward. 3D printing definitely isn’t loud...

I literally found this out 5 minutes ago. Nothing like last minute details…

Sam

Robert McTrusty

Mar 28, 2017, 3:48:38 PM3/28/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com