Physical donations?

Frank Flanagan

Jul 24, 2017, 11:01:42 AM7/24/17
to Makers' Alliance
Hi, Makers.

Getting ready for a move and I'm divesting myself of random electronics components, chargers and wires. Does your maker space need / accept donations like this? If not, any thoughts on who might be interested?

Thanks,
Frank

Sam Harmon

Jul 24, 2017, 11:06:02 AM7/24/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
How much stuff are we talking about? As long as it’s not /too/ much (say, less than a shelf’s worth) it shouldn’t be a problem. Bring them to the space during our open hours tomorrow?

Sam

Ian Km

Jul 24, 2017, 11:13:48 AM7/24/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Bring whatever. If you bring more then we can use, we can donate or recycle excess.

Sent from my iPhone