Meeting & Open Hours Tonight 4/5/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

Apr 5, 2016, 2:11:09 PM4/5/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
I have returned from vacation, and we have stuff to do tonight!

Agenda:
-Hackaday World Create Day (April 23rd) - do people want to do something for this? I’ll be out of town…
-In theory, there’s a whiteboard that needs to be hung up in a LaunchHouse office. If said office is open, we’ll see what we can do (either attach the board it needs to the wall, or figure out what kind of anchors we need to procure to do so…)
-Anything else?

Open Hours
-Bring a project to work on or show off!
-The 8-pin 2.54mm screw terminals showed up, so they’ll get put on the ShapeOko (for access to the limit switches & spindle control)

See you there,

Sam