Ingenuity status update

Sam Harmon

Sep 12, 2012, 11:03:00 PM9/12/12
to Makers Alliance Google Group
1. GOOD NEWS - Late last night, I got word from the PCB fab that the Drawdio PCBs were shipping. The expected arrival is Friday by 10:30am. Talk about Just-In-Time manufacturing :-)

2. TOOLS - I made a Harbor Freight run tonight, and picked up various tools - plenty of the micro flush cutters, wire strippers, SCISSORS (which have been in short supply at the space, so that hopefully won't be an issue for a little while) and a bunch of other stuff. Also got plenty of small zip ties for the Drawdios.

3. BUSINESS CARDS - are in. They look good (they're the original design with the definition of Hackerspace on the back)

4. THINGS TO DO:
-Sign up for a shift if you haven't:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AhLKKG941wqDdHlwTlVuZTgzU2xaaGtEcXFpa1hubkE#gid=0

-Want to teach a class/workshop? put it on the sign up sheet. We'll add it to the wiki.

-Familiarize yourself with what we'll be doing:
http://wiki.makersalliance.org/display/MAB/Makers+Alliance+-+Ingenuity+Festival#.UFFGWUKXMeM

5. FRIDAY PLAN
Right now, the plan is for those helping with setup to meet at LaunchHouse around "noonish". From there, we'll do whatever still needs to be done (printing labels for the Drawdio kits, organizing tools, soldering irons, etc. We'll probably leave LH around 2:30-3:00, and then head over to the event. Doors open for general admission at 5pm.

Anything I'm missing?

Sam

Sep 13, 2012, 4:35:41 PM9/13/12
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
The booth location - do you have this now, or will it not be chosen until that day (I'm coming straight to my shift from an external event, and want to find you quickly.)

Sam Harmon

Sep 13, 2012, 4:39:48 PM9/13/12

On Sep 13, 2012, at 4:35 PM, B wrote:

> The booth location - do you have this now, or will it not be chosen until that day (I'm coming straight to my shift from an external event, and want to find you quickly.)

All I currently know is that it's in Warehouse 32. Presumably we'll be somewhere in amongst the other "Make Space" stuff there. I'll update the mailing list once we're on site tomorrow.

Sam