Arduino Workshop tonight! 2/24/2015

Sam Harmon

Feb 24, 2015, 1:13:46 PM2/24/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
This is tonight! Don't panic!

We'll be setting up the accelerator room starting around 6pm.

If you want to show off something you've done or help folks with the hands-on part of the workshop, please try to arrive before 7pm.

I'm filling an SD card (w/USB adapter) with the 1.6 IDE for all supported platforms, some more USB stick kind of things with the installers might be good to have as well (all of them total to slightly less than 1GB, so pretty much any recent stick sitting around should be enough...)

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Feb 24, 2015, 1:45:12 PM2/24/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

The Windows version of Scratch4Arduino is a 271 MB download.  It's found under the Downloads tab of http://s4a.cat/  Could you load that on the USB stick to speed up installing it onto some/all of the machines?  Thanks.