Build-out/Open Hours tonight 5/15/2018 7pm

Sam Harmon

May 15, 2018, 12:27:41 PM5/15/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Official start time is 7, but I'll be around by 6:30 or so- maybe earlier?

Things to do for build-out:
-continue finding places for things
-Build a second section of pallet rack to the left of the door?
-Figure out stereo issues (I'll bring a small amp to see if the receiver is the problem)

At this point, it's theoretically possible to work on a project, though you may have to pardon our dust as we continue moving things around...

Reminder to everyone, while the address is 5401 Hamilton, *don't* come in via any entrances along there. Enter the complex via E. 53rd (where the Ingenuity sign is), and come into the normal-sized door to the right of the "Dock 5" and "Dock 6" roll-up doors.
See you there,

Sam

Jim Owens

May 16, 2018, 10:23:30 AM5/16/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Sam;

I work second shift these days ... I start at 5:30pm ... am I able to get in during the day to use equipment?

Jim

Sam Harmon

May 16, 2018, 10:44:08 AM5/16/18
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Got a few things done last night:
-Server rack moved into place
-Ethernet switch installed
-One PC set up
-Shelves in the green cabinet reinstalled

We then had some guests from Root Access (http://rootaccess.space) in Fresno (in town for PyCon), and gave them a tour.

Also, for those who keep saying the website is a bit spartan, we started this: http://alpha.makersalliance.org/ - whenever it's ready, it'll become www.

Sam
--