website reverted back to Google Sites

Sam Harmon

Mar 6, 2015, 9:27:08 AM3/6/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Got notified that the website was down a few days ago. I went to the space last night expecting to find the Raspberry Pi unplugged. It turns out that it was plugged in, but repeatedly kernel panic-ing on what looks like a filesystem issue :-(

I've reverted the website back to Google Sites for now. I'll figure out whether to rebuild the Pi or switch to something a little beefier next.

Sam

Ross Bochnek

Mar 6, 2015, 11:06:24 PM3/6/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for investigating and putting up a quick fix.  I also thought the Pi got unplugged, but thought it odd since I didn't turn off any power strips that I don't normally turn off.  As you say, it was indeed still on.  I'll be a LH tomorrow for the Game Devs' Excuse To Create monthly Meetup.