Open Hours tonight 5/31/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

May 31, 2016, 4:32:51 PM5/31/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group

We will be having the usual open hours tonight. 7pm until ???

I’m going to try to pick up some totes on the way to try to contain some of the contents of the shelves. Feel free to bring some more if you happen to have any you would like to donate.

Sam

Robert McTrusty

Jun 6, 2016, 2:59:27 PM6/6/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Plan on making it in tomorrow night I will have a whole bunch of kitty litter tubes with me.

Sam

Sam Harmon

Jun 6, 2016, 3:25:42 PM6/6/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

Awesome!

I did end up picking up 9 rubbermaid totes at HD last week, along with sharpies & masking tape. I used about 3-4.

Sam

Ian Km

Jun 6, 2016, 3:40:51 PM6/6/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
My schedule has calmed down somewhat, so I will actually be able to get back into regular attendance.

Sent from my iPhone