SPRING CLEANING - This Saturday 4/25 NOON

Sam Harmon

Apr 22, 2015, 1:32:14 PM4/22/15
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Hey all,

At last night’s meeting we decided to engage in some Spring Cleaning at the space this weekend.

We’ll be starting Saturday around noontime. If you don’t have building access, just come around to the back door by the space. At some point pizza and whatnot will be provided.

A (partial) list of potential tasks can be found here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c7raSPTgwruYDnurn6cuZS7hFTnYHRYol6a_-7kB52M/edit?usp=sharing

There’s also a list written on the whiteboard in the space, with the more typical cleaning-type tasks. Someone should reconcile these two lists, perhaps as a task :-)

Sam

Jeff Moss

Apr 22, 2015, 4:44:08 PM4/22/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Sam, what kind of lock do you need for the back door?

Matt Hummel

Apr 23, 2015, 8:49:50 AM4/23/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
before we play with the back lock we need to find out what exactly launchhouse/the city requires for it. since it is an outside door on a non residental zoned property (and a fire exit) they may have certain requirements that the lock needs to be in terms of fire resistance or tamper resistance. I would hate to put in the work to find out we have to tear it out.

Jeff Moss

Apr 24, 2015, 12:39:43 PM4/24/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Agreed.
If I remember correctly it's a lever with a key on the outside. I'm surprised they weren't required to install a panic bar.

Ian Km

Apr 25, 2015, 11:53:47 AM4/25/15
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately I'll be unable to attend as I have caught some kind of flu and am Laid up in bed.