Dremel Polishers/Wire wheels ordering question.

Ian Km

Nov 6, 2014, 2:17:26 AM11/6/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Awhile ago, When we were cleaning up the Shopsmith machine.. We used up the last of our Dremel Polishing wheels, And Subsequently all of our Light duty wire wheels as well.

Now the reason I'm bringing this up is because I order these things bulk from china for ridiculously low prices and was wondering if the group wanted to purchase some.

I can get the Scotch Brite Polishers for as cheep as 7¢ Each..

And I can get High quality multi purpose Wire wheels for as cheep as 7.25¢ each

These are the Scotch Brite wheels

And these are the Wire discs