Reminder: Open space today 2-5pm(+?)

Sam Harmon

Jan 2, 2016, 12:31:46 PM1/2/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We’ll have the space open today from 2-5.

Things I might be working on:
-building a lumber cart for sheet goods
-Installing new belts on the new drill press & band saw
-finding shelf space for the sewing stuff (so it can get out of the shop zone)
-miscellaneous fixes here and there

Sam

Sam Harmon

Jan 2, 2016, 7:58:32 PM1/2/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Ok, didn’t get the lumber cart built, but did get the parts to do so.

However, we got a TON of other things done in the shop zone:
-relocated & consolidated much of the brewing-related stuff
-consolidated much of the welding-related stuff
-relocated the sewing-related stuff to the other side
-relocated a bunch of other things
-probably reusing the base of the ATM as a non-shaky stand for the disc sander
-implemented many of the needed fixes to the new drill press
-implemented a needed fix to the Craftsman radial arm saw

There’s almost enough room to work in there now ;-)

Many thanks to everyone who came out and helped today! I think we’re getting this year off on the right footing…

Sam