Re: Night Makers Ball

Robert McTrusty

Sep 15, 2014, 8:29:38 AM9/15/14
to James Krouse, makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Please stop by on Tuesday.
Sounds like your idea can be fun and profitable.

On the mobile side of things we have the pieces cut and drilled ready for assembly. We still have not got streamer material from you if you could bring it by on Tuesday that would be great. We have also decided to make it a part of the GLSC After Dark and have people participate in decorating for display at ingenuity fest.

looking forward to talking to on Tuesday.

Bob

On Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 12:48 PM, James Krouse <jkr...@clevescene.com> wrote:
Hi guys --

I wanted to reach out so that you have my new information and also I wanted to reach out about another event that I'm planning.  It's called the Night Makers Ball and we're looking at doing it for November 1.  It's supposed to be a Halloween costume thing but kind of promote a kind of hack your costume estetic (LEDs - glow rope - etc)

Part of what I wanted to look at was if we could involved the Makers Alliance in some way.  I'd obviously love to have you guys involved in a lot of ways.  As a 501c3 we could talk about getting the liquor license through you and then donating back to the group.  So it would be kind of a fundraiser.

If you're doing Tuesday night I could stop by to discuss -- lemme know.

--
James Krouse
Creative Director

komp...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2016, 1:53:27 PM9/4/16
to Makers' Alliance, jkr...@clevescene.com

Hey All,

Thought it would be relevant dropping a line about my project on kickstarter  - a circuit board that makes EL wire, panels, paint touch sensitive.

The response has been pretty positive, but we need one final push to make the goal: http://kck.st/2bYxycO

Would appreciate help in getting the word out/reminding people that this ends on Monday!

Josh

dave walton

Sep 4, 2016, 5:40:33 PM9/4/16
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
FYI - Last I checked, the Kickstarter people were fine with you buying your own perks to push the project over the top.

Good luck!