Industrial Robot

Eric Faehnrich

Jul 16, 2016, 11:01:02 AM7/16/16
to Makers' Alliance
Hey all, long time since I've been active with Makers, but if we're moving more west I'll renew my membership for sure. I'll keep an eye out for when help is needed moving and lend a hand however I can.

I wanted to ask about that industrial robot that's at the space. That thing operational?

-Eric

Ross Bochnek

Jul 18, 2016, 7:45:33 PM7/18/16
to Makers' Alliance
Our industrial robot arm is moving to Ingenuity Labs, where it will be on display during Ingenuity Fest at the end of this September!!!!!!

Eric Faehnrich

Jul 20, 2016, 2:08:34 PM7/20/16
to Makers' Alliance
Cool, excited to see Makers at the Ingenuity lab.

I should come to the meetings, get the info on the move.