Open Hours/Shaker Makers Prep Tonight 4/18/2017 6pm

Sam Harmon

Apr 18, 2017, 12:43:31 PM4/18/17
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
Shaker Makers is THIS SATURDAY, PEOPLE. Let’s get things ready! The space will be open by 6pm tonight. (3558 Lee Road, Shaker Heights, far back of the building…)

-I printed & laminated 10 copies of the one-page version of “Soldering is Easy”, so we have those now.
-I got back about 20 badge kits that I had loaned out a few years ago (so we have about 30 in stock at the moment, and 50 more that hopefully show up by Friday…)
-I’ll be cranking out more Lego keychains on the 3D printer tonight. If you have a 3D printer and want to print out a few dozen to help, the file is here: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:546335
-I’m sure Bob & Matt will be demonstrating how to operate the ChopBot & Pendulum to anyone who wants to help out.
-Once again, no cleaning unless you actually make a mess, or something looks horrifically out of place (in which case, put it where it should go!)
-More garment printer work tonight? Do we need more isopropyl alcohol?

I also took Friday off work, so I’ll very likely be at the space on Friday afternoon continuing preparations for Saturday.

See you there?

Sam

Andrew Jones

Apr 18, 2017, 1:57:38 PM4/18/17
to Makers' Alliance

"Do we need more isopropyl alcohol?"

I got you, is a gallon of anhydrous enough? Any other chemicals you need?

Sam Harmon

Apr 18, 2017, 2:04:47 PM4/18/17
to makersa...@googlegroups.com

> On Apr 18, 2017, at 1:57 PM, 'Andrew Jones' via Makers' Alliance <makersa...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>

> "Do we need more isopropyl alcohol?"
>
> I got you, is a gallon of anhydrous enough? Any other chemicals you need?

That’s probably enough! I don’t think we need anything else at the moment- especially with the rescheduled fire inspection coming up in early May…

Sam