My Talk on Analytics and AI tomorrow

joeo

Nov 17, 2014, 2:55:12 PM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
I'm giving a talk on Analytics and AI tomorrow at the Rosetta
Corporation.

The event is from 530pm to 8pm, and my talk is from 6pm-7pm.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/rosetta-tech-talks-from-agile-analytics-to-ai-tickets-14141107433

It's free, and so are the food and drinks. It will also be streamed,
so you can listen in at LaunchHouse during our meeting tomorrow,
on our new super fast internet connection, or at home.

Best,
Joe O'Donnell
synthtel.com

gs volt

Nov 17, 2014, 3:07:52 PM11/17/14
to makersa...@googlegroups.com
This is awesome Joe! Thanks so much for planning the talk
Wish Rosetta video tape's it in addition to streaming it.
I will tune in to the talk on my iPhone

Regards,

@gsvolt