Meeting & Open Hours tonight 10/18/2016 7pm

Sam Harmon

Oct 18, 2016, 11:09:34 AM10/18/16
to makersalliance@googlegroups.com Group
We will have a meeting at 7pm tonight, followed by open hours.

Meeting Agenda
-Mini Maker Faire
—-I submitted the application last week (and additionally emailed Emily with a brief description of proposed activities)
—-I’ll get a sign up sheet going very soon

-Corporate/Governance stuff
—-Found out we need to make some changes to our corporation paperwork with the state.
—-expect to see an announcement for a board meeting in the near future

-Future State
—-We are looking at several plans for the future.
—-Expect classes (and feel free to volunteer to teach one!)
—-A new location?

-Reminders and whatnot
—-If you have personal stuff at the space, either clearly mark it as yours and/or remove it.
—-If you make a mess, please clean it up (we’ve mostly been pretty good about this lately, just a periodic reminder)
—-If you have a card to access the building, please send an email to samuel...@gmail.com (i.e. don’t reply to this) with the number on the card. Just trying to keep ducks in a row.

Open Hours- bring a project to work on or show off, or just hang out.
-Working on the Pendulum/Spirograph thing?
-3D Printing?
-If you want to learn how to teach soldering, I will show you.

See you there,

Sam